Job number -00086600
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Business Consulting, Business and Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Retail Systems Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that integrate business processes with industry leading technologies to help our clients achieve high performance. Retail Systems Consultant have skills in implementing best of breed retail solutions such as Oracle Retail and JDA, including business process design, package configuration, packaging integration, and full software development lifecycle experience. Specifically, for this position, the job includes designing, developing and implementing a breadth of Oracle Retail and JDA package software applications including integration and configuration.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supervising application design and architecture components
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing functional designs for business solution components
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
• Hiring markets include: Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Reston, San Francisco,
Atlanta, Dallas & Seattle
• Ability to meet travel requirements (100%)
- 4+ years of experiene in relevant Oracle Retail. Examples for Oracle Retail applications include but are not limited to Merchandise Order Management, Retek Predictive Application Server, and Oracle Point-of-Sale.
- Process design, configuration, functional design, and testing experience
- Bachelor degree required
• Experience with a large professional service organization preferred
• Experience working in a multi-site development environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong team players able to work effectively with business and IT professionals
“Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration”.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship from the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.