|Please contact me if you have interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accenture’s Next Generation Data Centersolutions focus on achieving high performance by transforming all aspects of data center infrastructure and operations by centralizing data center facilities, rationalizing and virtualizing servers, implementing tiered and virtualized storage, and introducing automated provisioning, predictive operations and business service management capabilities-all while taking into account (and benefiting from) service-oriented architectures.
Storage Technologies professionals develop and deliver technology solutions that establish the processes and devices for recording and storing enterprise data.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Planning, managing and participating in the diagnosis (current state), detailed design (future state) and deployment of storage related processes and technologies including storage, backup/ recovery and data management.
- Identifying storage related business and technology requirements and validating that design results address them.
- Identifying opportunities to drive more value from an organization’s existing and planned storage investment through a combination of technical, operational and organizational initiatives.
- Demonstrating high degree of hands on storage expertise to develop credibility with Accenture and client stakeholders; i.e. being recognized as an expert in one more storage vendor’s products / areas.
- Demonstrating holistic data center technologies knowledge (e.g. server, network, applications, etc.) to improve end to end solutions.
- Leading technology evaluation and selection efforts.
- 100% travel requirement.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with storage and backup / recovery technologies including Hardware & Software (EMC/ Network Appliance / Hitachi Data Systems/ Sun Storagetek/ IBM/ or HP EVA or Storageworks) including administration and/or architecture.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in storage, backup, recovery, and/or data management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Designing and implementing storage, backup / recovery and/or data management solutions.
- Designing scalable storage and backup / recovery architectures for critical business systems.
- Design and deployment of advanced computing and storage technologies, e.g server virtualization, storage virtualization, etc.
- Exposure to Hardware Platforms (Unix/Wintel – HP/Sun/IBM etc.) and Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Linux)
- Some combination of the following skills:
- Designing / deploying Information Management Lifecycle solutions
- Data center (including application and data) migration / consolidation.
- Datacenter/Server/Network Operational Components (Monitoring, Management, etc.)
- ITIL concepts
- Application/Database rationalization design/implementation
- Asset Management (Experience with tools/process)
- Planning future storage capacity
- Implementing disaster recovery processes and procedures
- Maintaining problem tracking and resolution at a detailed level for service requests
- Performance tuning of servers and related systems
- Writing scripts for automation of tasks
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Supervisory experience including demonstrated leadership to grow and develop other people
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Generating detailed documentation