Accenture is currently looking to fill Resources Risk Management Sr. Manager. Please see the job description listed below for your review. If you or anyone you know would be a fit for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is located in Houston, TX
Resources Risk Management Sr. Manager
- Minimum 5 years of working in the Resources Industry within most components of Risk Management, ERM, Operational, Strategic and/or Finance risks, including risk processes, appetite and tolerances, risk quantification, governance and reporting, risk tools and processes within a specific risk area including risk diagnostics, policies and procedures, industry best practices; risk assessment, key driver analysis, risk quantification and modeling and technology and systems.
- Participation on the execution of the testing and implementation of new business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years current/recent experience working as project manager in enterprise risk management within a reputable management consulting firm preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working with ERM software and experience in applying finance-related computational techniques
- Minimum 5 years of interaction with management with a company’s C- level suite
- Experience with ERM Models, i.e. Monte Carlo, VaR, etc.
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred