Key Locations — New York, Chicago, Reston, VA, Atlanta, Houston and San Francisco.
The professionals in our Customer Relationship Management service line develop fact-based, cost-effective customer strategies and help organizations realize significant performance gains by continuously measuring and managing the outcome. Our success is achieved by mastering the essential capabilities needed to attract and retain customers. These include but are not limited to:
- Creating and shaping demand for their offerings to accelerate financial returns and growth.
- Using foresight and customer insights to deploy marketing investments most efficiently and effectively.
- Creating distinctive, compelling and consistent branded experiences to attract and retain customers.
- Harnessing talent and technology to capitalize on the key value-creating capabilities.
- Understanding the relationship between marketing and business performance, and assigning accountability to exploit this relationship.
Management consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. In our CRM Sales Transformation practice, professionals collaborate closely with client teams to define and implement solutions related to sales strategy, process, organization and applications, based upon an understanding of the client’s challenges and business needs. Our practitioners develop methodical approaches to analyze customers and partners, optimizing sales capabilities and resources across routes to market. In addition to the implementation of leading practice sales strategies, business processes and leading on-premise and software as a service (SaaS) sales solutions, Accenture teams work with our clients’ to achieve adoption in new processes and systems necessary for realizing business value and strategic objectives.
CRM Sales Transformation professionals have a specific focus on delivering client solutions that include:
- Working with Sales organizations to identify sales process and technology gaps and pain points
- Understanding and developing points of view on multi-channel sales strategies to align with organizational sales objectives and maximize ROI
- Conducting channel optimization and analytics across routes to market
- Defining front-office business processes and quantifying the potential benefit of improved sales and sales operations function
- Providing systems integration and technology services for clients seeking to implement third-party SaaS solutions, through innovative business facing delivery models
- Working with Sales leadership, field sales people, and sales operations personnel to optimize process and technology solutions
- Working “in the field” to drive enablement of business solutions
Key responsibilities may include:
- Identify and build successful client solutions, working collaboratively across Accenture’s service lines and operating groups to bring the right resources to bear
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of work stream activities functioning as a work stream lead
- Help identify and develop client relationships and new business opportunities
- Manage engagements various sizes, with responsibility for financial performance as well as content
- Develop insightful analysis and candid recommendations when faced with ambiguity
- Scope and frame engagement approaches, design and drive insightful analysis, and deliver implementation recommendations
- Present analysis and recommendations to clients, from day-to-day contacts up to C-level management
- Oversee relationships with third party vendors and agencies
- Lead and contribute actively in firm and practice development initiatives/intellectual capital
- Train/mentor other consultants and business analysts
- Ability to travel up to 100%. Travel Monday – Thursday should be expected.
- Minimum 2 years experience with CRM Sales Transformation and Technologies
- Minimum 2 years experience with Salesforce.com or SaaS
- Minimum 2 years formal consultative experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Operational and strategic exposure to Sales & Marketing organizations
- Strong analytical skills in the areas of customer/partner segmentation, cost-to-serve and channel optimization analytics
- Value Proposition creation
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to perform and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated executive presence, with the ability to authoritatively and convincingly articulate value propositions, credentials, and best practices
- Demonstrated focus on value and ROI