Please contact me at: email@example.com if you have interest.
SAP Chemicals professsionals design, implement and deploy SAP chemicals solutions to enable chemical manufacturers to integrate commercial, manufacturing and financial processes.
Key responsibilities may include:
• The Manager is responsible for delivering and developing assets and skills.
• Supervising process and functional design activities:
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
• Driving test planning and execution
- 4+ years of Chemicals industry experience
- 4+ years of experience leading and delivering successful SAP ERP projects in the Chemicals industry
- Bachelor’s degree
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.