If you have interest, please send your resume to: email@example.com
While many see portals as focused on the needs of their users, companies seeking to achieve high performance are also recognizing the measurable bottom line impact portals can have when approached strategically.
For our clients, portal solutions help to deliver high performance through reduced operational expenses, simplified application maintenance, improved CRM and customer satisfaction, increased revenue streams, and improved knowledge management and collaboration
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with the design, development and implementation of Portal solutions using IBM WebSphere Portal, Oracle WebCenter (WebLogic) Portal, SAP NetWeaver Portal, Liferay Portal, Open Text (Vignette) Portal, JBoss Portal, or similar technology
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Implementation experience and knowledge of the Portal design, best practices and patterns
- Software development life cycle – Driving and supervising technology build, test and deployment activities
- Detailed knowledge Portal vendors and their positioning in the enterprise portal space
- Demonstrable knowledge of application architectures including frameworks and design patterns
- Experience integrating with content management technologies
- Experience using off-shore delivery teams
- Experience presenting ideas, suggestions and deliverables to senior level executives
- Formal consulting experience
Please review these key practice areas:
Implementation, Security or Strategy (GIS, DMS) – Analyst / Consultant
Implementation, Security or Strategy (GIS, DMS) – Manager/Sr. Manager
IT – Energy – Resources
EAM/WFM Maximo Application Implementation - Analyst / Consultant
EAM/WFM Maximo Application Implementation - Manager/Senior Manager
Energy Materials Mgmnt & Operational Effectiveness - Consultant / Mgr / Sr. Mgr
Questions? Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking asset management specialists in Utilities. Support smart grid efforts for the leader in resources among the Big 4.
Contact me at: email@example.com if you have interest.
Maximo Implementation Manager
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday – Friday)
Our consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. Key responsibilities may include:
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for Maximo applications.
- Help guide and lead build, test and deployment of Maximo application configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Supervising process and functional design activities.
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data).
- Driving test planning and execution.
- Ability to travel 100% is required
Hiring locations include: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Reston, San Francisco, and Seattle
- 5+ years of full life cycle implementation experience with Maximo applications
- 1+ years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.