Accenture is hiring SAP Security Consultants for our Security Technology practice, in 30 U.S. cities.
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client’s business
• Configure security in SAP to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
• Minimum 2 years experience of core SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (multiple projects a plus)
• Minimum 2 years experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration
• Minimum 2 years experience with role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery
• Minimum 2 years experience with SOD conflict resolution
• Minimum 2 years experience in SAP v4.6, ECC 5.0/6.0 environments
• Minimum 2 years experience creating technical documentation
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Travel 100%
Accenture’s Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information and network security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives.