Accenture is hiring SAP Security Consultants for our Security Technology practice, in 30 U.S. cities.
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client’s business
• Configure security in SAP to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
• Minimum 2 years experience of core SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (multiple projects a plus)
• Minimum 2 years experience with SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration
• Minimum 2 years experience with role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery
• Minimum 2 years experience with SOD conflict resolution
• Minimum 2 years experience in SAP v4.6, ECC 5.0/6.0 environments
• Minimum 2 years experience creating technical documentation
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Travel 100%
Accenture’s Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information and network security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding these opportunities. I look forward to talking to you!
We have core needs at Accenture in SAP HCM, CRM and Finance & Performance Management for our SAP Technology Growth Platform. Your home base can be one of nearly thirty cities across the USA. We are hiring at the Consultant and Manager levels.
* Three or more years of experience with SAP configuration, implementation or integration.
* Bachelor’s Degree
Skills in any one of the following:
* within HCM – Payroll, Time, Organizational Management, Learning Solution, Employee Self-Service / Manager Self-Service
* within CRM – eCommerce, Pricing, Trade Promotion Management, Technical Architecture (5.0/ 2007/ 7.0), Business Warehouse
* within Finance – Production and Revenue Accounting, Product Cost Accounting, Project Systems
Travel for these full-time, career positions is up to 100%, Monday – Friday. Our clients include 92 of the FORTUNE Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the FORTUNE Global 500. Accenture offers career growth and training opportunites that are unparalleled.
Image via Wikipedia
We are hiring for these full-time, career SAP consulting positions: FI /CO, BI / BO / BW, SCM, HCM, CRM, Technical Architecture.
With a 30-year history developing and delivering SAP
services—and a team of 31,000+ skilled professionals—Accenture
helps clients adopt and extend technology to drive business change and achieve their business goals
. Accenture has a deep understanding of how to improve business processes
and functions to achieve high performance. We have developed a number of innovative functional solutions
using SAP technology, some in collaboration with SAP, to help organizations get the most out of their SAP investments.
If you have interest, please send your resume to: email@example.com
While many see portals as focused on the needs of their users, companies seeking to achieve high performance are also recognizing the measurable bottom line impact portals can have when approached strategically.
For our clients, portal solutions help to deliver high performance through reduced operational expenses, simplified application maintenance, improved CRM and customer satisfaction, increased revenue streams, and improved knowledge management and collaboration
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with the design, development and implementation of Portal solutions using IBM WebSphere Portal, Oracle WebCenter (WebLogic) Portal, SAP NetWeaver Portal, Liferay Portal, Open Text (Vignette) Portal, JBoss Portal, or similar technology
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Implementation experience and knowledge of the Portal design, best practices and patterns
- Software development life cycle – Driving and supervising technology build, test and deployment activities
- Detailed knowledge Portal vendors and their positioning in the enterprise portal space
- Demonstrable knowledge of application architectures including frameworks and design patterns
- Experience integrating with content management technologies
- Experience using off-shore delivery teams
- Experience presenting ideas, suggestions and deliverables to senior level executives
- Formal consulting experience
Please review these key practice areas:
Implementation, Security or Strategy (GIS, DMS) – Analyst / Consultant
Implementation, Security or Strategy (GIS, DMS) – Manager/Sr. Manager
IT – Energy – Resources
EAM/WFM Maximo Application Implementation - Analyst / Consultant
EAM/WFM Maximo Application Implementation - Manager/Senior Manager
Energy Materials Mgmnt & Operational Effectiveness - Consultant / Mgr / Sr. Mgr
Questions? Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org