SAP Technical Architecture – All career levels. Location negotiable, across the USA.
Most openings are for Consultants, we are also seeking Analysts, Managers and Sr. Managers (the Consultant description follows).
If you have interest, referrals, or questions, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel: 100% (generally, Monday-Thursday)
Accenture’s Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
SAP Systems Integration (SI) falls within the TGP organization. Accenture’s SAP practice is central to our overall business and strategic to our growth objectives in both consulting and outsourcing. With more than 3 decades of experience working with SAP, we continue to be the market leader in providing high quality solutions and services to our clients.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in one of the following SAP-Technical Architecture
modules: SAP-NetWeaver, SAP MDM
(Master Data Management) or SAP-NetWeaver EP (Enterprise Portals)
or SAP-NetWeaver XI (Exchange Infrastucture
), SAP-NetWeaver WAS (Web Application Server
) or SAP – NetWeaver CAF (Composite Application Framework
) or SAP-xApps or SAP-NetWeaver MI (Mobile Infrastructure
), SAP-BASIS, SAP-ABAP
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
• Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience preferred
• Experience with requirements analysis, testing and end user training
• 100% travel is required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills