Accenture is currently looking to fill Resources Risk Management Sr. Manager. Please see the job description listed below for your review. If you or anyone you know would be a fit for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is located in Houston, TX
Resources Risk Management Sr. Manager
Join the Accenture Risk Management team and you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls. As a Risk Management business consultant, you will support clients businesses in fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk. By refining and optimizing our clients’ abilities to identify risks, evaluate scenarios, determine response and monitor progress, we create substantial shareholder and economic value.
We have opportunities for you to join our Management Consulting practice in Resources Risk Management.
Accenture’s Risk Management group works with clients to protects and increases economic and shareholder value while fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently and implementing effective risk governance and operating models. We have the breadth of experience, global resources, superior assets and deep knowledge and insights to help the c-level suite, create new forms of value and to help our clients become high-performance financial services businesses.
- Minimum 5 years of working in the Resources Industry within most components of Risk Management, ERM, Operational, Strategic and/or Finance risks, including risk processes, appetite and tolerances, risk quantification, governance and reporting, risk tools and processes within a specific risk area including risk diagnostics, policies and procedures, industry best practices; risk assessment, key driver analysis, risk quantification and modeling and technology and systems.
- Participation on the execution of the testing and implementation of new business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years current/recent experience working as project manager in enterprise risk management within a reputable management consulting firm preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working with ERM software and experience in applying finance-related computational techniques
- Minimum 5 years of interaction with management with a company’s C- level suite
- Experience with ERM Models, i.e. Monte Carlo, VaR, etc.
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.