Please contact me at: email@example.com if you have interest.
SAP Metals & Mining professsionals design, implement and deploy SAP Metals & Mining solutions to enable manufacturers to integrate commercial, manufacturing and financial processes.
Key responsibilities may include:
• The Senior Manager is responsible for selling, delivering and developing assets and skills.
• Developing mid-market client base.
• Supervising process and functional design activities:
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
• Driving test planning and execution
- 7+ years of Metals & Mining industry experience
- 7+ years of experience leading and delivering successful SAP ERP projects in the Metals & Mining industry
- 7+ years of demonstrated progression from delivery focus to sales and client relationship focus
- 4+ years of experience leading and participating in sales campaigns, sales/orals presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
• Located in Central or Eastern US
• Must be open to 100% travel
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills